Run a half marathon.
Road trip to Seattle (screw baseball! Let’s get all you can eat berries and whip cream at breakfast buffets – amongst other cool Seattle things)
. Be witness to my mom’s wedding, Not something that was originally on my summer bucket list (surprise!) but one that enriched it none the less.
Visit Yellowknife (hit up Northern Canada for the first time) to visit my beautiful high school friend, Simone.
Watch a never setting sun and enjoy/struggle to sleep through 24 hours of daylight.
7. Portage a canoe.
Swim in a cold Canadian lake and in the cold Canadian ocean.
9. Eat fish and chips with my toes in the sand.
10. Paddle board.
11. See every member of my immediate family
(11 down, 13 left!)
12. Drive from Quebec to Toronto to visit our fantastic friends, the Leppariualts.
13. Hike the Nootka trail (spend 5 days in the wilderness and avoid getting eaten by wild creatures…specifically bears)
14. Spend a week on a beach in Thailand all on my lonesome. Doing yoga. Meditating. Eating clay shakes.
And that is it for now! Though this list is ever expanding and may be added to before summer meets it’s end mark on August 15th.